Welcome to the Factual pitch, fall 2022! We will meet online on October 27, and the nordic commissioning editors have made a brief for the pitches; you can read it all below.
As always, this pitching session is an invitation-only session, and if you want to join with your project, please be in contact with your commissioning editor and Nordvision secretariat to secure a spot. If you already have a “go”, please read the brief below and hit the “Register project for pitch”-button.
If you have questions, please be in contact with us, and we will do our best to help you out.
Factual brief: ”THINK BIG”
We’re looking for ideas with the potential to become our next big streaming success – lead in series that can attract a large and broad audience to our streaming services.
We’re looking for content that stands out in the vast amount of content that audiences can choose from in today’s competitive streaming market.
- Preferably strong formats, that can be adapted into local versions.
- Or those unique and strong stories, that are relatable and engages an international audience.
- Large degree of innovation
- Ambitious enough to create curiosity amongst viewers
- Great storytelling that people will talk about
- Attracting a broad audience
- Nordic angle
- Rights for life in the Nordics
- Generating great response!
- Bonus: potential to sell outside of the Nordics
- Bonus: ‘noisy’ stories and love crime/”whodidit” plots
- Bonus: if your show attracts teenagers and young adults too
Have you read the brief and ready to register your project?
Please note, this season we have separated the culture and factual pitch. This means the culture pitch is set for November 7, also online. All info about this event is to be found in the culture pitch event in our meeting calendar.