Welcome to the Nordic Culture Pitch for the fall of 2022! We will meet online on November 7 and the Nordic commissioners will soon release their own brief of what they’re particularly looking for this time around in terms of projects for the pitch.
As always, participation in this session is by invitation only. If you participate with your project, please be in contact with your commissioner as well as the Nordvision secretariat to secure a spot. If you already have a “go” from your commissioner, please hit the “Register project for pitch” button.
If you have questions, please be in contact with us, and we will do our best to help you out.
Culture Brief: Fall 2022 – “Think big”
We are looking for arts and culture series with great storytelling with appeal in the 30+ target group
We want to see timeless art and culture productions:
- That deliver reach online with long tail
- That can reach as many as possible within the group who enjoy culture occasionally
- With relevant content that builds a catalogue in online services, contributing to our Nordic memory.
We encourage you to bring fresh and surprising ideas and topics.
- Arts & culture field
- Nordic angle
- Develop the ways we live up to our public service remit and strengthen the public service brand
- Deliver reach online in the midlife demo (30+)
- Ambitious, excellent quality, great storytelling
- Timeless classics – of value also for coming generations
- Great long tail potential
- Curious content that contributes to a deeper understanding, a strong narrative tension
- Rights for life in the Nordics
- Generating great response!
- Bonus: potential to create interest also outside of the Nordics
Ready to register?
Please note: This season we have split the culture and factual pitch in two. This means the culture pitch is set for November 7, also online. All info about this event is to be found in the culture pitch event in our meeting calendar.