Nordvision’s pitch session for Culture projects will be arranged online.
Make sure to read the commissioners’ brief below on what kind of projects they particularly want to see.
You register by adding your projects to the Nordvision platform (log in here on Nordvision.org).
You will receive the pitch schedule one week ahead of the meeting on email, and you will also see all registered projects on this page – updated as projects are added.
Important: As always, each project will have 5 minutes for pitch, followed by a short Q&A with the commissioning editors.
Culture Brief: Autumn 2023 – “Think big”
We are looking for arts and culture series with great storytelling with a broad appeal, and with a special focus reaching adults under 50 years.
– Program where we think big together, or / and
– Format that can be shared within the Nordic region or / and
– Program that can be produced by Nordic editorial offices (share staff)
We want to see timeless art and culture productions;
- That deliver reach online with long tail
- That can reach as many as possible within the group who enjoy culture occasionally.
- With relevant content that builds a catalogue in online services, contributing to our Nordic memory.
- We encourage you to bring fresh and surprising ideas and topics.
- Arts & culture field
- Nordic angle / appeal
- Develop the ways we live up to our public service remit and strengthen the public service brand
- Deliver reach online in the midlife demo (30+)
- Ambitious, excellent quality, great storytelling
- Timeless classics – of value also for coming generations
- Great long tail potential
- Curious content that contributes to a deeper understanding, a strong narrative tension
- Rights for life in the Nordics
- Generating great response!